Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What are you going to produce?


I never have been much into blogging. But if it wasnt for a simple blog post on Phired Up I for sure wouldn't be in St. Louis today with this great opportunity. Producing something, even though it was small, opened a door.

It doesn't matter what you are interested in because if you produce something and can get it in front of other people who share your interests something will come from it. While this is my first time at CFL/NBGLC, I can tell this place is filled with like minded and talented people. Being one of the youngest people the room, I get that 'small fish in a big pond' feeling. But I wouldn't have even been put in the pond if I didn't produce something first.

So my question for those who will be attending this weekend, "What are you going to produce?" It's not what you get from this conference but instead what you do with it. This weekend there will be over 2,300 people who get an experience. Could you imagine if every one of them actually produced when they got back to their campus? If that ended up being the case, we might just need to get a bigger pond.

Clark Buckner is a student at Belmont University and a member of Alpha Tau Omega. He is serving the #CFLNBGLC11 team as an Undergraduate Intern.

No comments: